Question and Answer session with Pastor-Teacher Jim Osman during the Adult Sunday School hour at Kootenai Church.
Some of the questions include:
- What does “Without Wax” mean on your email signature line?
- What are the core/essential doctrines that Christians must agree on?
- Why did David lament Saul’s death in 2 Samuel, then write Psalms calling for the judgement of his enemies?
- Imprecatory Psalms/Prayers
- Was it wrong for David to have 2 wives?
- What’s distinctive about Reformed Theology vs Arminian Theology?
- What is hyper-Calvinism?
- Spurgeon V. Hyper-Calvinism: The Battle for Gospel Preaching
- Does God cause sin and does He have two wills?
- How long was the famine option following David’s census, 3 or 7 years, as the bible seems to contradict itself form 1 Chronicles 11:9?
- 1 Chronicles 21:11-12
- 2 Samuel 24:13
- Keeping Faith in an Age of Reason: Refuting Alleged Bible Contradictions
- Rabbits don’t chew the cud, so is the bible wrong?
- What is Pastor Osman’s thought about the Corona Virus as it relates to the bible?
- If the Devil is beaten why does he keep fighting?
- What verses talk about the different kinds of love God has for people?
- What is Pastor Osman’s favorite fictional book.
To be addressed in the future:
- Was it wrong for David and Jonathan to lie to Saul?
- Is it wrong for a Christian to Lie?